The Internet has encouraged some pretty unusual topics of debate over the last decade or so, but none of them will leave you with egg on your look relatively like this one.
It’s been widely discussed that golden retrievers are almost comically gentle pups. There have been endless viral videos that both reinforcement and discredit these claims, but one hound owned are determined to articulated that to the test!
If goldens truly are soothing fluffy monsters, they should be able to handle eggs without them break-dance right? Well, Twitter user Haley Brown affixed a video of her aunt’s pooch carrying an egg in its cheek and the answer believe that there is yes! Maintain watching until the end.
my aunt predicted online that a golden retriever’s lip is so soothing they can hold an egg in their opening without cracking it so she tried it on her hound and well pic.twitter.com/ 6SDyUI3v4j
— elizabeth gillies fan history (@ Iaurdreyfuss) February 4, 2018
- Clearly, the climate crisis is upon us
- Report: SEC Subpoenas Tesla Over Elon Musks Tweets
- Andreessen-funded dYdX plans short Ethereum token for haters
- Texas high school principal apologizes after ‘sexist’ dress code video goes viral
- Author’s viral thread about rejection captivates Twitterbut it’s totally fake